EMAIL ERRATA – DATE IS AUGUST 5 NOT 6TH.
Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
All volunteers are required to commit to setup for the event and/or until the evening for clean up.
Concert begins at 2:00 p.m. Concert ends at 10:00 p.m.
Cleanup volunteers will need to stay until the end of the festival. If attending festival please by 8:00 p.m.
Videographers/Photographers are needed at the beginning of concert and until the end concert. This can be in shifts.
All day volunteers with various roles will be determined. We can also have shifts.
Confirmation of Areas for volunteering will be provided at least two weeks before the event.
- Volunteer Check In (starting at 1:30 pm)
- Indoor Artist Meals – Area where artists will dine in between sets (need multiple shifts because you will not see the show from the building).
- Sponsor Meals Outdoor (starting at 4:30 pm)
- Artist Merchandise (need multiple shifts) – sell artists CDs and keep track of their sales.
- Experience Videographer (2 volunteers)
- Experienced Photographers