Waterbury is UP on Jazz!
3rd FREE Brass City Jazz Fest
August 6, 2022
DOWNTOWN WATERBURY GRAND STREET
Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
All volunteers are required to commit to setup for the event and/or until the evening for clean up.
Concert begins at 2:15 p.m. Concert ends at 9:30 p.m.
Setup volunteers will be need to arrive by noon.
Cleanup volunteers will need to stay until cleanup but will need to be arrive by 8:00 p.m.
Videographers/Photgraphers are needed at the beginning of concert and until the end concert. This can be in shifts.
All day volunteers with various roles will be determined. We can also have shifts.
Please sign up to volunteer the day. Areas for volunteering will be provided at least two weeks before the event.
- Vendor – find vendors, collect fee, and organize location (3 volunteers in shifts)
- Volunteer Area (manage volunteer and artist including badges, food, water, etc. ) (6 volunteers in shifts)
- Artist Meals – Area where artists will dine in between sets (need multiple shifts because you will not see the show from the building). (6 volunteers in shifts)
- Sponsor/Artist Area (manage sitting area and food near the stage) . (6 volunteers in shifts)
- Merchandise (need multiple shifts) – sell artists CDs and keep track of their sales. (6 volunteers in shifts)
- Food Trucks – find vendors, collect fee, and organize location. (2 volunteers)
- Assistant to Helen (she runs around a lot) .
- Experience Videographer (2 volunteers)
- Experienced Photographers (3 volunteers)
Volunteers are expected to commit to their assigned role and be on time. They may also be asked to fill in at other positions as needed during the event.
All volunteers wil be contacted via email or conference call about the logistics for the day.
Volunteers must be registered and confirmed. Please sign up below. I will send confirmation.